Ideal implant filled with saline?

Aloha, I did a brief research on "ideal implant filled with saline," any surgeons in Hawaii carry them and familiar with this product? In the stage of decision making of which product to go with. This actually IS my ideal implant.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Ideal implant filled with saline?

Aloha.  I agree that the Ideal saline filled, structured implant is a very nice option for patients.  Please go the the Ideal Implant website physician finder to see if any plastic surgeons in Hawaii are offering the Ideal implant at this time.  If not, more plastic surgeons are sure to be carrying it in the future.  

Ideal implant filled with saline?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ideal implant

Thank you for the question.  I agree, it's a really nice implant.  Check on the company's website Find a surgeon page to find a surgeon near you.  Good luck!

Ideal implant

IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Saline Implant- Now Available in Hawaii for the First Time

Yes they are now available in Hawaii for the first time.  I just received it today- the very first sample implant the company has sent to Hawaii for my patients to experience.  It has a much more natural feel than the older style saline filled implants.  It does not have quite the same feel as the silicone gel implants but I a lot of women will like it's unique feel.  I am really excited though about the fact that so far it has the lowest deflation and lowest capsular contracture rates out of all the available FDA approved implants on the market.  I also think that a lot of women (especially here in Hawaii) will like the peace of mind that they don't have to worry about silent ruptures and the need for routine screening MRI's and routine preventive maintenance replacement required of silicone gel implants.  I will be happy to see you for a complementary consultation to see if this implant is IDEAL for you.  Best wishes.

Ideal implant

Thanks for you question.

The ideal implant is an interesting new idea.  The implant is designed to feel more like a silicone gel implant, but is still filled with saline.

It will likely not be as natural as a silicone implant, but would be a better option than the usual saline implants that surgeons have used in the past.

It does not appear that any of us in Hawaii offer the implant presently, but I have signed up and would love to offer this to you if you are interested!

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Ideal implant

Thanks for you question.

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD