Ideal implant filled with saline?

Aloha, I did a brief research on "ideal implant filled with saline," any surgeons in Hawaii carry them and familiar with this product? In the stage of decision making of which product to go with. This actually IS my ideal implant.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Ideal implant filled with saline?

Aloha.  I agree that the Ideal saline filled, structured implant is a very nice option for patients.  Please go the the Ideal Implant website physician finder to see if any plastic surgeons in Hawaii are offering the Ideal implant at this time.  If not, more plastic surgeons are sure to be carrying it in the future.  

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Ideal implant

Thanks for you question.

The ideal implant is an interesting new idea.  The implant is designed to feel more like a silicone gel implant, but is still filled with saline.

It will likely not be as natural as a silicone implant, but would be a better option than the usual saline implants that surgeons have used in the past.

It does not appear that any of us in Hawaii offer the implant presently, but I have signed up and would love to offer this to you if you are interested!

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Ideal implant

Thank you for the question.  I agree, it's a really nice implant.  Check on the company's website Find a surgeon page to find a surgeon near you.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS