Are there any schools around Dallas/close to Dallas that students do the plastic surgeries? I'm looking for a Mommy Makeover.

Im wanting a mommie make over with butt lift. I live in the Ark-la-tx an wanting to find a school that needs models

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Its Best to Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.

Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover

Do an internet search of medical schools in your area and speak with the plastic surgery department.  Although the cost may be lower, it will not be free.  You also need to be aware that your surgery will not be performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Camille Cash, MD

Resident plastic surgery

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• I assume you are looking for reduced fee surgery - because it will not be done for free.
  • Reduced rate programs are available in most plastic surgery training programs -
  • So contact the plastic surgery programs of the Medical Schools in Dallas.
  • You should make sure that the attending - the fully trained plastic surgeon supervising your surgery - will be present to supervise your surgery.
  • However a plastic surgery resident will be doing your surgery - in days past, these residents were already fully trained general surgeons but today they may have only a few years of surgery training.
  • You should realize that the quality of your result will not be predictable.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Want discounted mommy makeover

Hi flambods

UT Southwestern has plastic surgery residents and a clinic that occasionally needs patients for procedures.  Your best bet would be to get in touch with their plastic surgery department.  Be aware that a resident physician will do the surgery, not an experienced plastic surgeon.  The resident will be supervised however.

Good luck.

Sek

You can Google the term Plastic Surgery Residency Programs and find several near you. But understand schools do not need "models" they have an abundance of people offering that for free surgery and do not give free surgery under any condition although it will probably be less expensive.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Schools around Dallas/close to Dallas that students do the plastic surgeries?

Greetings

I know of the following UT southwestern resident and fellow clinic, you can also consider the following looking for a qualifited Surgeon for your operation

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic surgery training programs

You have to options for training programs that perform reduced cost cosmetic surgery in the Dallas area: 

1. Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute fellow clinic

2. UT southwestern resident and fellow clinic