I'm shedding small (under an inch) whispy hairs and long normal hairs with my TE? Is this normal?

I've been shedding for about 3 months of around 150-200 hairs a day. I've just received a scalp biopsy and am waiting on results until then. I have been losing these tiny whispy looking hairs... And normal long ones ( more so long than short) however I'm panicked this is miniturization? Is this normal?! I'm only a 26 year old female

You would need to ask your doctor about your condition as your doctor would be able to examine you better.

You would need to ask your doctor about your condition as your doctor would be able to examine you better.  Miniaturized hairs are usually smaller in diameter than normal hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Early shedding

You asked about early shedding and what you should do is see a doctor and get a diagnosis to find out if you are losing hair and the cause

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon