How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Cost for a BBL?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Cost for a BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based on location, complexity of the case, surgery time, anesthesia, and the physicians fee. We offer complimentary consultation to evaluate patients and offer a quote based on their individual need and anatomy. It is important to seek an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Price varies by Anesthesia, Surgeon, Location, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

The cost is predicated on many factors including surgeon's fee, OR, Anesthesia, geographic location, credentials, etc. The fees can range anywhere from $8,000-$15,000. Remember to not base your decision solely on price I advise going to American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to find a list of skilled board-certified plastic surgeons. I also recommend consulting with your board certified plastic surgeon for further individualized advice.

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

There is a huge range in results and price.  The price is usually based upon the demand for the surgeon and overall amount of surgery performed.

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

BBL

The fee for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon and varies in price based upon how many areas are suctioned, etc... You need to be seen in person. Good luck.

BBL

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Hi.. thank you for the question, this will depend: 

• The case
  • Areas to be treated with liposuction to harvest the fat
  • The clinic
  • The technique for the liposuction (Conventional Liposuction. PAL system, Ultra sound Liposuction, Vader, Etc.)

Luis A. Mejia, MD

How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

• The case
  • The clinic

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

BBL

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery