I Had a Mastectomy...expanders and Reconstruction. My Breast Are Still Rock Hard. I Am Now Doing Water Aerobics & Gym, This Ok?

I Had a Mastectomy...expanders and Reconstruction. My Breast Are Still Rock Hard. I Am Now Doing Water Aerobics & Gym, is this okay?

Breast reconstruction and firmness

More information is needed as to why you have hardness with your implants. Did you have radiation?  How recent was your surgery? to name a few.   An exam in person would be essential.

Breast reconstruction and firmness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}