I really want BBL surgery. Am I a good candidate? (Photo)

Just trying to get some feed back on if I am a good candidate for BBL

Candidates for a BBL

In order to be a nice candidate for a BBL, beyond the obvious like being healthy with realistic expectations, a patient needs an appropriate amount of fat for transfer.  Based on the pictures I'd say you appear to be a fine candidate but that determination can only be made after an appropriate consultation.  Best of luck.  

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for BBL

Hi Ayesha, you are a very good candidate for a BBL. Fat harvest and contouring of the abdomen, back & flanks would result in a significant change in the contours of the lower body. The fat harvested for injection would be more than adequate for the augmentation for the butt.

You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon to have a perspective about your expectations following the procedure. All the best!

Thank you for your question. You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Your bmi  should be at 32 to have a amazing results. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

It looks like from your photos that you m right be a good candidate for a BBL. You would need to be seen in person and be evaluated. Best of luck.

I really want BBL surgery. Am I a good candidate?

Yes,  you are a good candidate.  Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with BBL would give you a dramatic change.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon