Do I have enough fat to go big with my BBL? (photo)

I am 5'6" 172lbs and I want A Brazilian butt lift. I want a Jennifer Lopez booty! Is that a possibility for me?

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

Thanks for the question. In this regard i recommend you a waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Thanks for your question

Hello, yes you can get the body like jenifer López,  small waist and a good definition in your Butt.

Disnalda Matos, MD

Based on your photo, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL.  I would recommend an in person or virtual consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photograph.

It is hard to determine based on this photograph alone, whether you would be a good candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL.  You should get a great result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

You look like an excellent candidate for a BBL. Best to be seen in person to decide what would be best of you. Good luck!

Bbl

Yes I believe you are a great candidate for this procedure,with liposuction of front, back and sides you can reach your goal,consult with a board certified PS,good luck!

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about 1-2 months before you resume exercise. 

Honestly, it's very difficult to make someone's butt look  like someone else's butt. Your underlying shape, bony structure cannot be altered during surgery. However, you do have enough fat to make a noticeable difference in your size and shape. 

It's important to set goals. The shape of the butt can be influence by surgery, but the true determining factor is the underlying anatomy of the person. The size and width of the pelvis and hip bones are the underlying architecture you have to work with. 

The success depends both you and the plastic surgeon. Your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks will affect the quality of the outcome. The plastic surgeon's skills, experience and judgement in this procedure will also be key factors in the quality of your outcome. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term.

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon