I'm 8 weeks post op. I'm worried I took something that put fluid inside the right side of my chest. What can I do?

Ive been keeping my body fat percentage low with the use of a thermogenic supplement and working out almost everyday , I have stayed away from products that could change my hormone levels as well, i have felt a few pains in my chest im just worried i might of done damage to it, since it was a large space and i have a Large keloid in my chest as well.

Post Op Keloid & Fluid Concern on Right Side of Chest

A collection of fluid under the skin occurs occasionally during the postoperative period. Aspiration of the fluid with a needle is frequently helpful. Secondary surgery is rarely necessary.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin.If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.