Is it possible to correct this? How can this be done? (Photo)

I am one week after revision, I know that is too soon, but I can see that nothing change , and in the side looks bad then was .he just did a superficial revision just in skin, for me the shape still different like b4 and the sides look really bad . I want gave up off this , but I don't want to look that in the mirror every day like that . If I can do something that really correct that , is okay.

too early post-op. You had a vertical lift. the look that you have will settle with time and is typical of having a pure vertical lift, "the price you pay for less scarring". Things will settle and round out over the next several months, be patient.

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear Bio,

Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your disappointing outcome.  From observing your pre revision surgery, in my opinion,  you had the wrong corrective procedure. If you were my patient, I would have recommended to you mini lift (donut, Benneli) on the left breast and inferior capsulorrhaphy (internal bra) with mini lift on the right breast. That technique would have corrected the double bubble on the right side and would have created perkier and more symmetrical breasts.

At this stage, I would wait at least 3 months and reassess. Most likely, you will still be needing the above mentioned corrective maneuvers, because, as you said, there is no difference in the before and after pictures.

Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.

Dr Widder

Breast lift early

You are very early post-op and you have to give it time to settle.  Best of luck with your results...

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD