Breast revision, in the office under local anesthesia (Photo)

I have been notice the shape difference , since I did my surgery and , was hopping they get better alone, but after 6 months my doctor will do the revision , my implant in one side lower than other, and I don't think , just I skin tight will correct that in my case . Don't you think I need to move the implant ? In my righ side when I lay down I can fell my implant down and my Brest up. And since the surgery I still fell pain , light pain , but every day . Is that normal.

Breast revision, in the office under local anesthesia?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Practices will vary; in our practice, I would do this procedure under more than local anesthesia only. Adjustment of breast implant capsules, manipulation of the underlying breast implants, adjustment of the overlying breast skin envelope may be necessary to improve your symmetry. Again, in my hands, this is best done under general anesthesia.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Most breast implant revisions are done in an operating room

I am sorry that you need to plan a revision surgery for your breasts. I cannot tell enough from a photo want may be the best procedure for you, but it is likely that any manipulation of implant, skin or scar capsule requires a trip to the operating room. Perhaps your surgeon has an operating room in the office? 

Please make sure that your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has an office operating room. If not, consider a second opinion. 

Elizabeth Slass Lee, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon