Is it possible to have a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift at the same time and have the 1 liter of fat injected into the butt? (photo)

Mommy makeover question

Hello and thank you for the question and the photo. Based on the photo, you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. The incision is placed very low in the bikini line and the excess skin is removed. If the muscles are wide or loose, they would be tightened at the same time. The photo is covering your breasts, but I am guessing that the loose skin there would also benefit from a lift. 

The photo is tagged "healing from bbl" so I am assuming you just had that surgery as well. It does not look like you would have enough fat remaining to add 1000 cc to the butt. You might need to gain some weight for that. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  Yes, it is possible and safe to do all this at the same time.   Your surgeon should do a thorough exam, history and physical, and baseline labs to be sure you are a good candidate for anesthesia.  My rule of thumb is that for elective surgery, I don't allow patients to go longer than 8 hours under anesthesia.  Best of luck to you!

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question an the photo. You are a good  candidate for this combination of surgery. A full Tummy tuck accompanied with a breast lift and a BBL. Best of luck  

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

The Mommy Makeover Procedure: Tummy Tuck with Breast Lift

Yes, it is a possibility. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. Now, the intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.
Always talk to a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues and concerns. Information that you read online may not apply to your situation. Make sure your surgeon is boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

Combining procedures is safe.

From your photo it appears you have already had some liposuction.  You are also thin and I don't see where 1 liter of fat could be removed from you for buttock injections.  While I can't evaluate your breasts need for a lift, your abdomen looks like the excess skin could be removed, possible muscles tightened to give you a flatter, smoother abdomen.  The breast lift, if needed, could easily be done at the same time.  Keeping the length of surgery under 6 hours is safest for patients as it decreases the risk of complications.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon for a detailed consultation to be sure the timing of the surgery is possible and that your health is OK to proceed.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for the question and photo. You appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover procedure which involves breast lift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. The combination of procedures can be done safely but you have to consult with a board certified plastic in person to have a detailed discussion of your medical history and of the risks, outcomes and possible complications of each procedure. There is definitely an advantage to combining the procedures in one as long as you are cleared for surgery. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for the tummy tuck.  With a limited view it appears you could be a candidate for the breast lift as well.  Usually the fat that is removed during liposuction is discarded.  It is unlikely your surgeon still has it available to inject.  

Camille Cash, MD

Tummy tuck, breast lift, lipoosuction and BBL?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• It appears from the comment on your photo that you had liposuction and a BBL 2 weeks ago.
  • You can certainly have a breast lift (f needed, one can't tell from the photo) and tummy tuck.
  • I don't actually see a liter of fat to remove on you - 
  • Ask your own surgeon what is safe and realistic for you to do.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Tummy tuck and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time for improved buttock and waist contour.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD