What procedures can I have done to enhance my beauty? (Photo)

I would like to know coming from professional what is wrong with my face that is making it ugly.my face is very fat and droopy causing me to squint all the time. what surgery will I need like a new nose face lift what could be done thank you.

Facial rejuvenation

I think that in order to determine what could be done for you, the best thing would be to go for a consultation and let the surgeon know what is bothering you. Best of luck.

Come for a visit

Oliviabee33,

I don't think your face is ugly in any way.  You are creating some lines on your forehead which could be addressed, but otherwise you really need to see someone to discuss what is bothering you and to see if it is something that makes sense for surgery.

Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon