What would be the best procedure for me? I don't mind the stretch marks, it's the fat and a little skin/pouch (Photo)

I want my body and sexy back. I am horrified of having an unnatural looking belly button and the huge scar a tummy tuck leaves. I have seen some surgeons do a great job with just liposuction and then sculpting, and great mini tummy tucks. I wouldn't mind traveling for the best outcome. Does anyone have any suggestions of doctor's or procedures? I don't know anyone who has had cosmetic surgery. I am 29, 5'2, weigh 146lbs, caramel complexion and am Spanish.

Tummy Tuck

Hi playful629,

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Based on the pictures you have submitted it looks as if you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck. I suggest you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options and goals. Best of luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Wanting to get rid of fat and skin pouch

Hello, the photos don't show the entire abdomen.  If you just have a little pouch of loose skin above the pubic area, this is usually treated quite well with a mini TT.  I'd suggest Googling some local board-certified plastic surgeons to learn more.

William Andrade, MD

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question, you may want to consider a full tummy tuck for a great result, please consult with a board certified PS.

Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Beverly Hills, CA.

Tummy Tuck

Based on your goals, you may want to consider a full abdominoplasty.

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what your options would be.

Take care.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Full tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be an ideal candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure.  This procedure will correct for skin and muscle laxity above and below the belly button and will give your mid-section an excellent contour.  It is important that you do your part in choosing a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in plastic surgery.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Jose M. Soler-Baillo, MD

Full tummy tuck

From this pictures it seems like you have enough skin laxity for a full tummy tuck. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Benefits of Tummy Tuck and Liposuction of the Waist #plasticsurgery #tummytuck

• Your photos demonstrate a lot of abdominal skin laxity and some excess fat of the waist.
  • A full tummy tuck would definitely flatten your abdomen and rid you of that excess skin and "pouch" that bother you!
  • Liposuction would give your waist more definition.
  • Definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more. 
  • Thanks for sharing!

Joshua Cooper, MD, FACS