I would like a bra line back lift w/ lipo and breast lift with fat transfer or implants. Can it be done at the same time?(photo)

Breast lift, liposuction, fat transfers to breast and bra line back lift all at same time?

Thank you for asking about your upper body lifting.
  • This often can be done together - although your recovery is hard -
  • You will not be able to sleep on your front or you back, just the sides and even they will be sore.
  • The advisability depends on your health and the estimated time of surgery -
  • So fine a plastic surgeon whom you like and trust and discuss whether these can be done together.
  • There many excellent plastic surgeons in Massachusetts - look for those who just do cosmetic surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast lift and implant and back lift

I would be comfortable doing this group of procedures, but not all plastic surgeons would and you need to discuss in detail with your surgeon of choice. If you are considering a fairly large cup size increase I would recommend implants to you with the breast lift for a more reliable result. If you want a lift with the same breast size but some extra upper pole fullness, then a lift with fat transfer would be a great option. Good luck.