Thank you for asking about your upper body lifting.
- This often can be done together - although your recovery is hard -
- You will not be able to sleep on your front or you back, just the sides and even they will be sore.
- The advisability depends on your health and the estimated time of surgery -
- So fine a plastic surgeon whom you like and trust and discuss whether these can be done together.
- There many excellent plastic surgeons in Massachusetts - look for those who just do cosmetic surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
I would be comfortable doing this group of procedures, but not all plastic surgeons would and you need to discuss in detail with your surgeon of choice. If you are considering a fairly large cup size increase I would recommend implants to you with the breast lift for a more reliable result. If you want a lift with the same breast size but some extra upper pole fullness, then a lift with fat transfer would be a great option. Good luck.