I am 5'3 138 lbs will I be able to get 950 - 1000 cc's of fat grafted to my butt??

I am 5'3 138 lbs will I be able to get 950-1000 cc's of fat grafted to my butt?? or do I have to gain more weight ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... my love, you have to know that the cc's will depend on your body fat amount.. Since you didnt provide any pictures, I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what's your best option

Volume of fat

This question is impossible to answer without pictures and an examination. The volume of fat transferred is not as important and the liposculpting to achieve the results of nicely shaped buttock. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Where to get fat from for a BBL

There are some women who are just "too slender" for a significant fat transfer.  Without seeing you, my guess is that it would be hard to find enough fatty tissue to give you that kind of buttock volume.  Sometimes, simply doing liposuction of the waist is enough to give a pleasing shape.

Its impossible to predict without examining you but it may be possible to achieve that goal.  It has to do with how much fat you available for harvest and in which areas.  To get 1000cc's of fat to inject into the buttocks (500cc per side), using tumescent liposuction we would need to be able to remove about 3500-4000 cc of fat, which once processed would yield about 1000cc of pure fat for reinjection.

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

It is difficult to predict exactly how much fat can be harvested and how much can be injected without a formal exam.  Best of luck.