Can my round hollow eyes be made upturned and more almond? (photos)

My eye sockets look skinny and my brow bone sort of shows along the sides. My eyelids look aged/tired (I'm 23.) I like upturned / almond eyes and when I pull at the top of my eyelids by the corners with my fingers they look pretty, farther apart (the corners come out slightly more) and they're more upturned. My eyes and my face look sooo much prettier. I took close up pictures and edited my irises because I'm shy. Can this be made permanent like I want them, without being botched or cat ladyish?

Lateral canthal elevation

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

upturn of the lateral canthus is an option. however finding the correct level of correction has to be clear in your mind. Unfortunately software is not a 100 % reliable to predict an outcome. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey