Any good tummy tuck and liposuction surgeons in MA or RI? It just seems I cannot find a good one nearby (Photo)

All the doctors that are upfront, show before/after photos of this procedure, are in-tune with new procedures & have great results... seem to be in Florida or California. I have diastasis and a droopier belly button after having my children/my c-section. I am looking for a body contouring specialist, that focuses on tummy tucks and tummy lipo. I am open to full tummy tuck and lipo to bring everything together. Would like to recover at home and be close to the doctor just in case.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.In this regard, I recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Surgeon in MA/RI

Dear playful629, I operate out of Brookline MA and have completed many abdominoplasties along with liposuction on patients with similar medical histories to yours'. Please take a look at the office website: for additional information, as well as before and after photos. You can contact our office directly through the website if you have additional questions. Good luck in your search!

Tummy tuck

You should research for a board certified plastic surgeon who performs the procedure regularly. You are an excellent candidate for the procedure looking at your photos and should get a wonderful result. Keep looking.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Ood tummy tuck and liposuction surgeons in MA or RI

The American Society of Plastic Surgeon and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery both have physician directories which may help you. If you can find a good surgeon in your area, we would welcome you to come down to South Florida so we can properly care for you. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS