What is the cost for a bbl and breast aug?

Just want to know roughly how much both procedure usually go for..

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, but besides that the costs are different between countries, here at the DR is between 3200 usd..

BA & BBL cost

The cost of cosmetic procedures vary depending on location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average for a breast augmentation is between $6,000-$7,000 and a Brazilian butt lift ranges between $6,000 and $7,000, this can also vary depending on how many areas of liposuction you have performed. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exact estimate written up for you. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cost for BBL and breast augmentation

The cost of BBL and breast aug will vary amongst surgeons based on your geographic area and the amount of liposuction required. I recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination to get a better of idea of cost. Based on your picture, you appear to be a good candidate. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #breastaug #breastimplants 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

The prices for a BBL and breast augmentation vary from city to city and PS to PS. You should contact a few board certified PS in your area to get some prices. 

In Dominican Republic

A board certified plastic surgeon in Dominican Republic, should charge from 6,500  to 8000   dollars for BBL and breast augmentation at just one procedure.

Some doctors offer all inclusive packages with surhgery, stay, meals.

Look for experienced certified PS

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. Remember you cant lay on your back when you do Brazilian butt lift and you cant lay frontward when you do a breast augmentation.  A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD