Is there a cosmetic procedure that would help to minimize pores? (Photos)

I have always had what I consider large pores. I am 38 years old and I find that they stand out even more when I wear makeup. High end makeup primers help vry little. Is there something more permanent that I can do?

​What's Best? It Depends...

Thanks for your question and posting pictures, but there isn't one answer that works for everyone.  I would suggest researching the medical offices in your area that offer several procedure options.  Find an office that offers several treatment options and schedule a consultation.  Every physician will have different reasons why they selected the devices that the offer.  Look for an office with good reviews of both the office and the treatments they offer.  After a consultation, we would probably recommend a series of PicoSure FOCUS 755nm or a 1540nm laser resurfacing treatments.  You should be able to find the treatment that is right for you and your concerns.  Best of luck.

​What's Best? It Depends...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Minimize pores with combination therapy....

Thank you for your question.  You are an excellent candidate for combo treatments in particular a HydraBrilliant treatment combining the Hydrafacial with Clear and Brilliant Laser - a series of these treatments will dramatically reduce your pore size.  Other combo treatments such as microneedling, C+B, Picogenesis, Aquagold etc. would help as well.  Additionally, you should be using topical retin-a every evening.  Please follow up with your board certified Dermatologist for evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment for large pores

Hi.  I am getting excellent results with the PicoSure laser for this issue.  In addition, it also improves fine lines and wrinkles, and sun damage.

Best of luck.

Michael Kerin, MD
New Rochelle Physician

Treatment for large pores

Best of luck.

Michael Kerin, MD
New Rochelle Physician