Breast implants for volume? Do I need a breast lift? (Photo)

Are my breasts considered to be sagging? Is sagging normal at a young age? Can they ever go back to normal? 20 years old 147 lbs One kid Would like to have more kids Breast fed Lost 64 lbs since pregnancy

Do I need lift or an implant or both?

Wow - I am impressed by the other doctor's answers - truthfully there is no way that I would ever be able to tell you the implant volume that you would "need" based solely upon a photograph and without an in person examination and more importantly a conversation about your expectations and desires.  They are good!That being said - you would probably be a great candidate for a lift and augmentation.  Best to have an in person discussion with a local plastic surgeon to determine the best options for your needs and wants!  Best of luck.

Breast Implants and Lift

You may benefit from implants and a breast lift.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Lift and implants candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400-450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant with lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lift with implants?

With your arms in the air it is hard to tell, but you may need a small lift as well. Best to be seen in person.

Do I need a lift?

Thanks for your photos and question. Based on your photo, it appears that you have some deflation. This is likely due to your pregnancy. Your nipples are in an appropriate position, however.  To truly determine if you are a good candidate for implants and/or a lift, I recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and be evaluated. He or she will examine you breasts and assess your anatomy and skin type. Some patients, especially young ones, have nice volume improvement with implants only. Having said all of that, you should consider waiting till after more pregnancies before any surgery on your breasts. As you saw, pregnancies can affect your breast tremendously. You are only 20 and you have plenty of time! If you wait till age 22, you have more options for implants as well. I hope this helps.

Breast implants for volume? Do I need a breast lift?

You have mild sagging or mammary ptosis-most likely caused by your weight loss. A combination breast lift with implants may be your best option when you are ready. If your nipple is not lower than the fold under your breast then a dual plane breast augmentation may be all that you need.However please finish having children before having breast surgery. Please read below: