Boxcar and ice pick scar treatment? (Photo)

I have boxcar and ice pick scars on both sides of my cheeks and small ones on my jaw line. I've had these for a long time and they seem to be getting bigger and joining with other scars to make big ones. The picture is of my worse cheek. the other side isn't as bad at all but I'm wondering what treatments I should consider and the price I should expect and how quickly this can be done

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

This type of scarring will take numerous treatments over years to get improvement.  you need TCA cross, punch excisions and laser combinations.  Please see an eacne scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Boxcar and Ice Pick Scars

A combination of these types of scars requires both fillers and lasers to correct.  I would recommend the eMatrix laser for these types of scars and Bellafill or Restylane.  Please consult an expert in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green