10 Wks Post Op from Vaser Lipo on Upper/lower Abs and Flanks...Feel Not All FAT Removed Fr Abs? (photo)

My stomach went down alot from pre-op..I have couple of lumps..will my stomach continue to go down...I feel I will need a touch up...I think fat was missed...Love my flanks...was told I would be able to wear a t-shirt and jeans and have flat tummy...not expected hard abs or washboard abs..I am realistic with my expectation...but I do feel there is still fat in there...what is your opinion...I have made my doctor aware of this already..seems he will do touch up if needed...which I think will be...

VASER liposuction expectation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photos. Although you show us limited views, I believe you have acceptable results at this point. You will continue to improve over the next 4-5 months, so it is difficult to say if you will need further treatments. Your lower abdominal skin is very thin and inelastic, so you will have some loose skin. This is not a failure of the procedure. Unfortunately, you had abdomen and flanks done only, which detracts from being a great result. I always include the bra rolls on the back, hip rolls, and lower back fat pad above the buttocks. Lately, I also include the arms, since it looks disharmonious to have a slim body with fat arms. Of course this depends on what you discussed with your surgeon preop including the finacial arrangement. Be patient, I believe your results will get better with time. The key is, not to put on weight. Good luck.

The before photos compared to the last post operatives demonstrates a very acceptable result! Best you see your surgeon to discuss realistic expectations ideas. 

10 Wks Post Op from Vaser Lipo on Upper/lower Abs and Flanks

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

However, depending on the degree of extra skin and/or fat following vaser may determine if further treatment and perhaps a different treatment may be required as a revision. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. Typically, it's best to wait 6  to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision. It's suggested that you begin by consulting with your doctor or a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in greater detail.