Slimlipo - how often?

Im getting slimlipo on my abdominal and flanks. I would also love to treat my tights. I know there is a certain amount of fat that can be removed during the procedure. How long do I have to wait to between another slimlipo?

Wait Time Between Procedures

Many times the procedures can be done at the same setting, but this depends on the amount of fat being removed.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam to discuss your options.

Wait time between Lipo Procedures

You should wait at least a week between doing the abdominal area and the thighs. If you are on the small side, you may be able to do all of the areas in one procedure, but if you are doing the full abdomen and the love handles/flanks, then you may want to split it into two procedures as you suggested. Good luck!