I am experiencing pain in my right breast 8 months after breast augmentation?

I had a breast augmentation 8 months ago. I got 225 cc silicone implant in my left breast and 250cc in my right. I have pectus excavatum and the surgery was to help improve the appearance of the pectus. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed slight pain and tenderness in my right breast and even felt discomfort in my right arm. The nipple is very tender and sore. This is new and I have no pain in the left side. I am worried the implant may have ruptured.

A ruptured implant is likely the cause of her pain.  More likely is capsular contracture or develop scar tissue around breast implant.  Please see her plastic surgeon for examination and diagnosis and not rely on Internet advice.

Pain in breast

Ruptured implants do not usually cause pain. Capsules or infections do. Best to see  your surgeon....