What can I do to fix my neck? Should I try fat transfer or stick with fillers? Should I have worn compression/support? (Photo)

13 mos ago Fat Transfer w/Macs Lift for sagging neck w/bc ps. Didn't work, 6 mos later he repeated both, cut my platysma bands. Told not to wear support while healing. 2 mos after, neck sagging again. Surgeon has since left and another surgeon there said the bands are growing back together. He suggests Botox for my neck, waiting 4 mos, excising a portion of the neck muscle. He would have me wear compression support for at least a month for muscle memory. Forehead/brow area is uneven from the fat transfer.

Neck issue

A MAC's lift helps the mid face and cheek area and some jowling. It does not help the neck. You have had a few procedures on your neck, and I think you need to be evaluated in person. Best of luck.

Neck Lift

Based on the pictures posted and the complex history of at least two surgeries, You need in person evaluation and review of the operative notes of previous surgeries, then a plan of correction of the neck.
MACS facelift does not address neck bands. Excessive removal of fat from the submental area causes similar problems.
Be prepared for another surgery if you want correction of the neck. Botox to platysmal bands gets very variable results and is temporary 

Neck banding after Macs lift

Thanks for your pictures- did you get a neck lift along with the MACs lift ? A neck lift is done through an incision under your chin. This is part of the same questions, when you said 'platysma muscle was cut' how was that done, what it done through an incision under your chin or just from the macs lift access ?  

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS