Can a chin argumentation help to make my chin pointed and have more female shape? (Photo)

My chin is more male and the bottom of my chin is like a flat line. I want to have more of a pointed chin. so how can I get it more of a female shape with a chin implant without make my chin look huge. Thanks!

Chin Reshaping

The best method to change a wide chin to a more triangular shape is with a t-shaped intraoral genioplasty. This method reshapes the chin by removing bone in a t-shaped pattern and then put back together in a less wide and more triangular shape. This is a far more effective method than just bone burring and eliminates the risk of soft tissue sag that can occur from that chin reshaping method.

Chin shaping

It is very difficult to give you good advice based on this photo. Clinical, in person evaluation would help. Generally speaking a small implant or chin shaping by means of  chin bone contouring would be your options.
You should seek a consultation with board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in facial surgery for clinical evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Chin contour

your concern is valid when it relates to an implant. however what you need is not an implant but a recontouring and reshaping of the chin. this is accomplished by directly altering the chin bone itself and is very common for surgeons who perform genioplastit's.  consult a cosmetic Maxillofacial  surgeon.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon