My butt implants look different on each side. Can this be fixed without surgery? (photo)

I just had surgery almost 3 weeks ago. I haven't done anything that I wasn't suppose to do but I noticed a couple of days ago that one side of my butt looked a little different. I saw on this site before I had my surgery a guy who when he bent over you could see both of his implants so I decided to check mine and one you can see and the other you can't. What do I do now?

Implant visibility

Laterally patient's implants can be visible and palpable especially when placed in a subcutaneous pocket.