Tummy Tuck Bloating or fat or WHAT?

TT MR and lipo 8 weeks ago. I have lax skin.MR is still intact. Concern is I still have a rounded lower belly . Weight 129 before 125 after and my height is 5'7. NO weight gain . CAN I POSSIBLY be still bloated???? BEFORE surgery i could lie down and my stomach was so flat it curved in to my backbone . NOW laying down it's not flat. Is it crazy to assume swelling still my problem? If you are fatter then before you must still be bloated and that will go away...RIGHT???? Used Board surgeon.

8 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
First of all I recommend you to send your photos to give you better advices.
At this point (8 weeks post-po) the swelling is present.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Need photos

Please provide us with photos (from front and profile).  If you are 8 weeks out from surgery then you still have swelling and should wait for final result.    However, you should not have more fullness then before surgery.

Andre Aboolian, MD