Would rigottomy associated with lipofilling be effective? (Photo)

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

It can be used for tuberous breasts in conjunction with a lift.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Rigottomy, Fat and Breast Lift

Thank you for a great question.  From your picture, I believe fat and a breast lift will really help.  The lift will reduce the areolar and reposition the nipples.  Depending on what your surgeon finds when he or she examines your breast folds, you may or may not benefit from rigottomy.  Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck in your search.

Breast lift and fat grafting

YOur pictures show that your breasts are low and separated. The best option in your case is breast lift and fat grafting to enhance the cleavage. There is no indication for rigottomy in your case. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

Rigottomy might be helpful for correcting a minor tuberous breast, but unfortunately, you also have severe drooping.   When your nipples point towards the floor, the only correction is to move them up.  Filling with fat or implants will only make them look worse!