Is it possible to remove Axillary Breast Tissue fat during a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am researching the Brazilian butt Lift Procedure, because I am seriously considering having it done. I have Axillary Breast Tissue on the right side and would like to know if this is something that could be included or is this a separate surgery? If so about how much extra would it be? Thanks!

Axillary breast tissue and BBL

Often axillary breast tissue has to be directly excised.  You can probably have it removed at the same time as your BBL.  Best to ask your surgeon.

Axillary breast tissue

Whether or not the tissue can be removed via liposuction depends upon the firmness and glandular nature of that tissue.  Fatty tissue is easier to remove with suctioning, and firm glandular tissue sometimes needs direct removal.  How much this costs, and the best way to approach this depends upon a physical exam and can only be determined by visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon, as every case is different.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Axillary Breast tissue

Both procedures can be done at the same time. Excision of the Axillary breast tissue will probably require liposuction and direct excision of the breast tissue. Prices vary based on many factors, but second procedure discount is normal.

Axillary Breast Tissue

A BBL can definitely be combined with removal of axillary breast tissue. I recommend you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for a formal consult. Best wishes. 

Can axillary breast tissue be removed during a BBL?

Certainly it can. Axillary breast tissue is most commonly treated with liposuction with or without a small skin excision. This is a relatively short procedure and it could be combined with a BBL, however, I don't think the liposuction aspirate from this area should be used for grafting.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon