Poorly healed facial scar; would scar excision by a specialist be the best choice for improvement? (Photos)

Posted on here before . A Variety of photos are linked. Would like to get the scar flattened out/evenly healed sides, no puncture hole - suture marks. Would Scar Excision by a Specialist be the best choice for improvement? I feel pain from the uneven healing with tension amongst that area of my cheek. Even looking around with that eye sometimes.

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for your scars

I would avoid excision in favor of subcision, fillers, and fractional laser. Start with application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM at this time. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles