is there anything that can be done without an implant? (photos)

Have three kids, had 9 year old 400 cc implants removed with areolar lift about five month's ago, lots of breast tissue ,mucles distortions prevent push up bras to work alot of wrinkles.when i lify my arms muscles stops at the nipples baggy at the bottom

Improve my breasts after 3 children and removal of 400 cc implants

Thank you for asking about your breast implant removal.

• Yes, a lot can be done.
  • First of all you need a vertical breast lift to restore the breast shape.
  • Second, you can have some fat transferred to the breast to add a little volume at the same time.
  • I am surprised your surgeon didn't discuss this with you before removing the implants - unless at that time you felt you didn't want any additional surgery.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Is there anything that can be done without an implant?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that scar tissue has caused some infolding and tethering of your areolar lift incision sites, while the wrinkles are a result of stretched out breast skin.  Depending on your goal outcome you can have a more formal lift procedure performed to redo your areolar scar and excess skin, a scar revision to correct the areolar portion or an implant placement where both issues can be addressed.  Hope this helps.

Breast shaping

You could consider a lift which will improve the shape of the breasts.  If you do not want an implant, you could  consider some fat grafting to help with volume.  Discuss your options with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Camille Cash, MD

#Explant #BreastImplantRemoval - anything that can be done?

You would most likely benefit from augmentation (with an implant and/or fat injections) and a more formal lift.  The amount of lift and reshaping that can be achieved by just an areolar lift is limited.  You can also consider doing just a lift, and adding volume at another stage if you want to.  You should of course be assessed in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon and follow his or her recommendations.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Secondary breast surgery with lift

Hello!

The lift will definitely help with shape and skin laxity. I do think an implant would help with contour and fullness. Having said that, it may be possible to do a lift without implants, maybe even considering some fat transfer to smooth contour and add some volume.

Good luck!

Michele A. Shermak, MD