Loose skin or back fat? Almost 4 months post lipo (Photos)

I had full torso lipo and a tummy tuck and bbl on May 24. I have no history of loose skin or stretch marks. My pre-surgery weight was 155. My post- surgery weight is 142-145. Are these "rolls" loose skin or back fat?

Liposuction - loose skin or more fat?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.You are still swollen and should see more improvement over the next few months. The swelling in the back can take 9 months to subside. At that point, your surgeon can tell you if it has left loose skin behind. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Bra Rolls and Back fat! Is it Loose Skin or Fat???

It was clear in your pre-op photo that you had a combination of loose skin and excess fat.  Liposuction only removes the excess fat.   It does nothing for loose skin except deflate it.   If your skin still has reasonable elasticity, it may contract some and scar down.   If it doesn't then it will deflate but still be loose.   

Loose skin

You had loose skin before the procedure and now that the swelling is subsiding, the loose skin hanging returns. Good luck.