Lip Lift: Narrow Nose, Moderately Wide Mouth
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift - how to preserve proportions
- The nasal base is always narrower than the mouth -
- With a bull horn lip lift, the outer curve of the incision is designed to lift the outer lip.
- A lot depends on the look you want, measurements and proportions -
- So don't try to be your own expert - find a plastic surgeon who does a lot of lip lifts because every lip lift is different.
- The goal is to design your surgery so it's right for you.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.