I am planning on doing the VI Peel & using Radiesse for my nasolabial folds. Which procedure should I do first?

VI Peel and Radiesse injections

Doing the VI peel together at the same appointment works just fine in either order. Typically, at my practice if there is time I prefer to do the injections first since the skin is less tender from the peel and I can easily have the patient numbed prior to their Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Radiesse, Restylane, Voluma, Juvederm or even Sculptra injections.

Most patients enjoy the result from the VI, Vitalize, Rejuvenize or TCA peel so much they do more than one.  I suggest we see them back again in four to six weeks to evaluate the results.

Laser therapy is another great option for skin rejuvenation in conjunction with injectables. Some of our favorites are VBeam, photofacials, Sublime RF for skin tightening and Sublative RF for fractional improvement as well as skin tightening.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.