I got Juvederm injected and removed and now it looks uneven, what can I do? (photos)

I got juvederm injected and dissolved with vitrase, but it all has not been dissolved. I thought my face was looking back to normal, but it does not look how it normally does and it looks uneven. I got the juvederm injected in my nasolabial folds; it's only been 1-2 months since the injection and removal. the removal was done two weeks after the injection. I had 0.7cc juvederm all together injected and 0.25 I believe vitrase to remove it, all together

Juvederm for nasolabial folds

You do have a small amount of asymmetry and could have a small amount of Juvederm injected to even out your nasolabial folds.  No one is exactly symmetrical so you would need to have realistic expectations.

Toronto Dermatologist

Filler and vitrase

Yes, virtues will dissolve product. You did not mention why you had the virtues injected.  It is difficult to see the specific asymmetry you are concerned about.

I got Juvederm injected and removed and now it looks uneven, what can I do?

Why was the discover used? You did not state the reason? Now allow 3 to 6 months before doing anything else. Or might offer fat grafting as an option...

Juvederm and nasolabial folds

From your photos I sees very small amount of asymmetry.  Everyone is naturally asymmetric. You had a very small amount of product used so it should be straight forward to dissolve the rest of it. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Correction possible with Juvederm.

Just about everyone is asymmetrical to some degree, but I can see your concerns. Easy to correct with some HA fillers. My advice is to have a chat to a good, reputable Board Certified Plastics or Dermatologist for treatment options. Once we understand your expectations, we can easily perform strategic fillers to help correct some asymmetry and enhance your natural beauty. Sounds cliche, but that's what we do for a living!

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist