Facial Scar - Wide/Depressed. How much should I pay for a revision? (Photos)

Hello, My scar is inverted from stitches. On one end it is closed tight with skin edges, and gradually moving you begin to see abscesses. I have had this scar for 3 years now & am beginning to grow painful of it. It keeps constant strain on my eye/cheek. --------- Q's: How much should I pay for a revision? (Ex. What's too low) Is it too much to; expect a thin line after surgery in a spot like that? I want to see the stress from the stitches go away and have a flat thin line. Thanks Doc!

Facial Scar Revision

Facial scars can usually be improved with scar revision procedures.

It may be necessary to have more than one procedure to optimize the result.

A more complete evaluation is necessary, this should  be performed by an experienced physician.

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar Solutions = priceless: microneedling/prp, lasers, fillers

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial scarring expert to go over options. This can be improved with revision, lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. Cost will vary, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer