Facial Scar Revision - Visible suture marks (railroad tracks). (photos)

Hi, I've posted to this site twice before as I continue on my journey to improve the appearance of the scar on my face. After the initial surgery, the stitches were not removed quickly enough & left indentation across the length of the cut. Almost 3 years ago the surgery was. The quality of my unscarred skin has improved, but the tension on my face from the scar hasnot changed. If possibIe I'd like to get my scar as equal to my skin tone & faded away as possible. near Baltimore, MD Thank you

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers, subcision, fillers, surgery can all be performed to improve this area.              Best, Dr. Emer.