I'm considering getting a Brazilian butt lift. What are my options here? (Photo)

What would I have to do to prepare for this surgery how many pounds would I have to lose

Brazil

Hello! Thanks for the pictures. You are a good candidate for body contouring & BBL. You would need a full tummy tuck to address the loose skin below the umbilicus as well as the laxity of the abdominal wall muscles. 

A Brazilian butt lift involves sculpting the areas around the butt with aggressive lipo to make the butt look more perkier following fat augmentation. The fat can be harvested from the abdomen,flanks, back & thighs & injected into the buttocks. It would be ideal to consult a board certified plastic surgeon & establish realistic expectations prior to the procedure.

All the best!

Thank you for your question. Your bmi should be at 32, and you will have amazing results. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. A Brazilian butt lift will help you achieve a natural ,round , and lifted buttocks.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

The best result for you

You have to acknowledge you are a great candidate for a BBL in order to enhance your buttocks but most likely the abdomen and back are THE  donor areas for the liposuction. BUT you have already a significant degree of flaccid skin in abdomen, protruding abdomen due to loose muscle and a bulge of fat on top of your buttocks, all features of saggy tissues and make you a perfect candidate for a Circumferential Tummy Tuck and Muscle repair in order to achieve a flatter and firmer abdomen and smaller waist and LIFT Your Butt. 
If you get only liposuction all over your body, your abdomen will become saggier, protruding abdomen will remain, no major difference on waist and butt will remain saggy. 
Be encouraged, and consider what do you want as final result. 
Dr.  Cardenas 

BBL

I think that you need to be evaluated in person. Some surgeons may not want you lose any weight. Best of luck.

I'm considering getting a Brazilian butt lift. What are my options here?

Yes, you are a good candidate. Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with BBL would give you a dramatic change.  You may want to consider a tummy tuck as well.  Weight loss will depend upon your goals and overall general health.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

TT + Liposuction + BBL

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for a Mommy makeover which involves various combinations of procedures to improve the breasts, abdomen, hips, back, arms, legs, buttocks, etc after childbirth. Scarring is minimized by choosing the best procedures that maximize results while minimizing incisions, using elegant surgical technique, perfect closure of skin, splinting the incisions postoperatively, and utilizinglonger term silicone and massage for optimal remodeling and fading.
Tummy tuck + Liposuction + BBL is one of our most commonly performed procedures and can make dramatic improvements to a woman's figure.
Tummy tuck, also know as abdominoplasty, is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and to restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance. Liposuction and brazilian butt lift reduces areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in these procedures.