Any suggestions on Arm lift?

Ive been wanting to have arm lift badly. Ive lost close to 100 lbs (no wt lost surg). Ive managed to save $3200. Is it possible to have within this price in maryland/dc area? Thank you!

Arm lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss.  Arm lift surgery can be extremely successful in the appropriate patient.  Cost varies based on geographic area and surgeon expertise.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Arm lift/ Brachioplasty/Skin Tightening/ Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
Congratulations on your weight loss!  What a great accomplishment!!
Cost of surgery varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Arm lift?

Congratulations on your weight loss. It certainly would help to see photos of your arms, but based on the amount of weight you have lost, you seem to be a good candidate for body contouring surgery. In general, arm lift surgery may cost more than what you have saved. That said, many offices will offer financing, Etc. I recommend you see a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and has extensive experience in the procedure. I wish you the best. Dr. Gabbay.

Joubin Gabbay, MD