After bariatric surgeon. (photos)

My question is I'm one year out of bariatric surgeon, I really want to get my Brazilian butt lift and I really want to get my tummy tuck done you think 12 areas of Lipo with Brazilian butt lift Would work on me or do I need to get my tummy tuck done first .

I don't know about 12 areas of lipo, but I prefer to do a BBL first and then perform a lower body lift on weight loss patients.  Best of luck.

Body Contouring

Thank you for your question.  Well, lipo will only be effective for you for helping with the flanks and harvesting fat for a BBL, but will not address any skin laxity.  If you really want a BBL, and want to use every possible area of fat and maximize the chance of fat take, then you should have the BBL done first.  You would then have to recover and then have the tummy tuck performed later.  You could have also have both the tummy tuck and the BBL performed at the same time, but it will make it harder in terms of recovery, because it will be harder to not lay on your bottom after surgery decreasing the chance of fat take.  It really depends on what you want done more.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for surgical planning.  All the best,  

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon