Am I a good candidate for liposculture? (Photo)

Is a mini tuck a better option for me? What's average and recovery time? I would like smart lipo with tummy tite and fat transfer to even out the dumples in mt butt. I only wish to be out of work for 4 days including the weekend.

Liposcuplture candidate?

Based on your photos, I think you are a candidate for a full tummy tuck and body contouring with fat transfer to the butt region to accentuate that area.  I do NOT recommend anything else.  NO smartlipo or any other procedure that does not involve a tummy tuck.  You will not be happy and you're better off keeping your body as it looks now and do nothing.  Good luck
Dr Vasisht 

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck.  Liposuction will remove fat but will not correct your skin laxity.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Liposculpture

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit most from a full tummy tuck given the degree of skin laxity that you present above and below the belly button.  Liposuction alone will remove fat but will not correct for the loose, saggy skin that you have.  You should be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to confirm that this would be the best option for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

DrDerby

Thank you for your question and the photo. You are a great candidate for a full Tummy Tuck and lipo in areas where needed. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction.  This will flatten the muscles, reconstruct your core muscular corset, revise the belly button, eliminate the stretch marks from the belly button to the pubic hairline, and remove the loose skin and fat of the anterior abdomen.

Hello,Based on your photos, I would say you are a great candidate for tumescent liposuction by an experienced physician.  It looks like your elasticity is pretty good, and I would suggest trying lipo alone vs a big surgery with a big scar.Best,Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. You seem to be a better candidate for SculpSure because it is less invasive and targets the belly and thigh area specifically. The procedure can melt up to 25% of your subcutaneous fat in those hard-to-lose areas in a comfortable in-office 25-minute treatment. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mini Abdominoplasty Candidate

I would not recommend liposuculpture based on your photos. A mini abdominoplasty would not give you a significant improvement in your abdominal wall since it would only remove half of the fat and skin below your umbilicus. Full abdominoplasty with liposuction of the flanks and this fat transfered to the buttocks would give you the best results. Smart lipo should not be used in liposuction of fat that is to be transferred since the fat would be destroyed by the laser lipo. Four days of recovery would not be sufficient time for recovery. Your recovery should be two weeks and after that no exercise or lifting for six weeks. You should avoid core exercise for 3 months following an abdominoplasty. That means no sit ups or weight lifting more than 10 pounds. All of our abdominoplastys are done in our 23 hour stay, Medicare certified surgery center under general anesthesia. Most patients are discharged within two hours after their surgery. In our practice we do not use drains in most cases and in all cases we use a time released local anesthetic which last for three days. You should have a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for this or any other cosmetic procedure that you may be considering.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and tummy tuck

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. The combination of a liposuction with the a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. It is also important to realize that there is usually a limit on how much fat can be remove in a combined procedure.In general you may be a good tummy tuck candidate if:You are physically healthy and at a stable weight You have realistic expectations You are a non-smoker You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen. Also The fat transfer, often called Brazilian butt lift has become extremely popular because it allows your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. You improve your waist, hips and of course your buttock.

Good tummy tuck candidate if:

You are physically healthy and at a stable weight

You have realistic expectations

You are a non-smoker

You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.

I also recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

You truly need both fat removal, skin surgery, and fat transfer to get the ultimate result.  I suggest seeing an expert in hi definition body shaping. Best, Dr. Emer.