Am i a good candidate for brazilian butt lift and lipo on different parts of body? (Photo)

I am 25 My height is 5"0 ft tall i am 170 pounds . I want to get a Brazilian butt lift and also get liposuction in different parts of my body like flanks, back, stomach, chin and also inner thighs. I want to add some hips as well. I know I am petite and idk if it will be ok with my weight. I am a mother of 2 lost control of my self and I need help. Any suggestion? Please and thank you!

Am i a good candidate for brazilian butt lift and lipo on different parts of body

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you are a great candidate for the BBL.   For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to to transfer.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Am i a good candidate for brazilian butt lift and lipo on different parts of body?

I think that you are.   The key is to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed this thousands of times and has many reviews and before and after pictures.

Beverly Hills, CA

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. Based on your information I recommend to combine liposuction and tummy tuck. The combination of a liposuction with the a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. It is also important to realize that there is usually a limit on how much fat can be remove in a combined procedure.In general you may be a good tummy tuck candidate if:You are physically healthy and at a stable weight You have realistic expectations You are a non-smoker You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen. Also The fat transfer, often called Brazilian butt lift has become extremely popular because it allows your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. You improve your waist, hips and of course your buttock.

Good tummy tuck candidate if:

You are physically healthy and at a stable weight

You have realistic expectations

You are a non-smoker

You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.

I also recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Your body shape makes you an excellent candidate for liposculpture and BBL . Loosing some weight before surgery is a good idea in order to address as much body areas as possible.  I recommend that you consider having a tummy tuck in order to achieve  a flat abdomen too . 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
We advise patients to have a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise prior to Brazilian Butt Lift. We also advise no smoking for at least a month before and after surgery.
The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

The amount of fat transferred from love handles or flanks depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires. Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.

Buttock augmentation with fat grafting is one of our most popular procedures in Colombia, and from experience we can tell you that some patients do very well with 300 cc of fat per side while others can need 800 cc or more.

You are a good candidate for a BBL however, you must consider you may be left with loose abdominal skin after liposuction and may require a tummy tuck after. Consult with an experienced board certiffied plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Who is a good candidate for a BBL

You appear to be a great candidate for a BUBL.

You should see market improvement in your overall contour with a much more feminized or even hyper feminized result.

You may still have some abdominal bulging from possible muscle separation from your two pregnancies.

You will also most likely have mild skin laxity on your abdomen.

The ideal outcome would be aggressive liposuction with a BBL followed later on by an abdominoplasty when you know you're done having children.

The liposuction and BBL alone will give you a very nice improvement.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

You look like an excellent candidate for a BBL, best to see you in person to properly evaluate you for a procedure. Good luck!

The BBL with filling of the hips can be done. How ever my advise is to consider dividing the surgery to two sessions for safety.
Also in person examination to make sure the skin quality specially of the abdomen is good enough and not too lax

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / BBL revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL. You should get a nice result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  You may also want to consider a tummy tuck.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz