My eyes are not symmetrical..... Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 19yo female and i am starting to notice that my right eye is different than my left.my left eye look nicer and suit my face better but my right eye make my face look ugly .it also feel like my right eye upper eyelid is swollen .

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Have you tried a brow shaping?

I totally agree that you have a facial asymmetry that could be helped with periocular brow filler using hyaluronic acid.  However, before you rush off to have an invasive service, find an expert aesthetician to shape your eyebrows.  I have seen this to be transformative for many women.

Eye asymmetry

Photograph shows a lower brow on left and scleral show also on left. Although Botox and other minimally invasive procedures can be used to improve asymmetry, the basic cause may be a bony asymmetry which is not easily corrected.  To determine this would likely require an extensive workup and thus is not warranted considering the complexity of the correction.

Richard O. Gregory, MD