Eyes very puffy, swollen, burning, and itching 6 months after juvederm on upper cheeks. Is this normal?

Swelling

Hi Stylist, 
This is not normal after six months. I would visit with your injector and review your before and after photos. 

Austin Dermatologist

Stylist57...

Stylist57, the most commonly reported side effect of an injectable (Juvederm) may be swelling, tendeness, bruising or itching, and typically can last 7 days or less. You should of course follow up with your doctor.

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Side Effects 6 months after Juvederm Injections

Having the side effects that you are describing fix month later is unusual.  I would definitely recommend that you return to your treating physician for examination.  You may need to have the product dissolved with Vitrase.