Am I eligible for a breast lift with implants, or just a breast lift? Or neither? (Photo)

Age 18, C cup. My breasts have always been saggy. My mom had the same problem. They are also weighty. My right breast sags more than my left. At first I didn't want implants with the lift because of how heavy my breasts are already, but I feel it will be necessary to achieve a fuller look. I also want a more natural look, w/o a big change in cup size. Also, I plan to have multiple kids and breastfeed. Will it be safe to do so after the procedure? Will I need to redo the procedure afterwards?

Am I eligible for a breast lift with implants, or just a breast lift? Age 18.

You have several options and need to have a detailed face to face consultation with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to review your goals, needs and preferences.  My initial thought from your description is to reduce skin and raise your areolar position (especially on the smaller left side in the photo) to permit placement of an implant that is NOT excessively large but large enough that it will provide fullness.  The tradeoff of the breast lift is the presence of permanent incision lines but it sounds like youre comfortable with the lift incisions.The likelihood of you being able to breast feed in the future is good especially since 95% of women are able to breast feed both before and after breast implant surgery.Good luck and best wishes,Jon A Perlman MD FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Breast augmentation

It is up to you to decide when to have implants. If you get implants placed, your breasts will be larger and your cup size will likely go up as well.  They likely will be impacted with pregnancy as well.

Breast lift and implants, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift with implants

Dear Cassicassi,
You are indeed a candidate for breast surgery to improve the appearance of your breasts.  You will undoubtedly need a breast lift.  Whether you choose to add an implant or not would be up to you.  Keep in mind that ANY surgery on the breast can affect the ability to breast feed.  Also, the hormonal effects of pregnancy on the breasts may change the results and necessitate further surgery.  Good luck!

Breast implant with lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD