Stitches not dissolved yet on end of incisions (Photo)

Implants on 10/31/16 and stitches not dissolved yet at very end of both incisions. And it's rather itchy.and sore.the micro stich still there is rather hard and pointy..I'm am scared a little. I see Dr soon

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

End of sutures

At this point, it is likely that your surgeon will just trim the ends so that the "whiskers" do not irritate you.

Stitch concern

Thanks for your inquiry, it does look like a stitch has not dissolved.  I am glad you are seeing your doctor for him/her to address--Good Luck.  

Stitches not dissolved yet on end of incisions

This is not uncommon, so there is no need for concern. Your surgeon will more than likely just clip it on your follow up visit. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  You may have a small stitch abscess and should see her plastic surgeon who most likely will remove the stitch which has not dissolved and solve the problem.  I do not think this is a major problem but is important that she see her plastic surgeon in person.

Stitches at end of incision

Thank you for your question. They will fall of themselves or your PS can cut at the office. It is very common at the end because of knots.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your breast augmentation.  At times the sutures used to hold your skin together can "spit" through the skin and become palpable.  Though there does not appear to be any significant areas of concern in your pictures, your surgeon can cut the stitch at your followup appointment to improve your comfort.  Hope this helps.