I am two weeks post-op from lipo and BBL. Is it still too early to see a change?

I was informed that 400cc was used for each cheek for my bbl. I do not see a difference in my buttocks and it is still flat in the middle. I see a small change in my abdomen from the lipo. I am still wearing my compression garment. Is it still too early to see a change?

Results after liposuction and BBL

Youre still in the early stage of healing. There is a process of swelling and bruising that peaks at 3 days after surgery and then undergoes the first stage of major resolution in the first 2 weeks after surgery.  The later phase of healing takes place over the 2-3 months after surgery where everything really settles and softens.  It is after this time that we are getting close to the final result, though this varies patient to patient.  Good luck!

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.  

Best of luck!!!

Rami Ghurani, MD