I am three days post op from the BBL and my butt still looks flat in the middle. Will this change?

Butt is still flat in the middle after 3 days. Will it round out any?

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals. Thank you for your question.
Best of Luck!!!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Best of Luck!!!

The BBL results

Hello,  thank you for your question.  Three days is not enough to have the results you are expecting.   You should wait for the swelling to settle down.   My best wishes. 

The BBL results

BBL

At 3 days it is too early to tell whether or not swelling is contributing to your concerns.  You are likely very swollen. Best of luck with your results.

BBL