What treatment is necessary to stabilize tooth movement due to bone loss. Traditional wire splints will not hold.

I have irreversible tooth movement due to bone loss caused by an occlusion of my front teeth. The front teeth are edge to edge. My back teeth do not meet. The orthodontist attempted to stabilize the teeth with wires and composite, but these broke in the first 24 hours. Who treats this condition? What type of doctor do I contact?

No doctor answers yet